There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Siloam Springs, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Siloam Springs Heating & AC pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Siloam Springs. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Siloam Springs Heating & AC a call at 479-308-8176 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.