In Siloam Springs you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace repair
visit sooner rather than later. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and effect your furnace’s execution. It could even produce issues with your furnace’s limit switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some signs for you to look for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a professional, like Siloam Springs Heating & AC, if you note any of these indicators:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem tired? Indications related to your blower could indicate a slight problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working loudly or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace at once and turn off its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a obstructed condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a series of problems. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Siloam Springs Heating & AC at 479-308-8176 when you need to schedule repairs or routine maintenance.