As springtime starts, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Siloam Springs? Even if your AC system is recently installed or was working just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to schedule any service for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can develop leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your unit inspected annually by a Siloam Springs Heating & AC expert can help find small issues before they become huge breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outside, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to maintain delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up inside your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy needs—and a higher utility bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps determine small issues before they lead to major, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to locate problems before they become big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your unit is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is vulnerable to advanced meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A good AC tune-up should involve a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll check the ensuing locations and pieces:
- Total unit condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Now with Siloam Springs Heating & AC
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Siloam Springs Heating & AC pros a shout at 479-308-8176 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your next maintenance.