As spring rolls around, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Siloam Springs? Even if your AC system is newer or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Siloam Springs Heating & AC professional can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine pieces and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and parts:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Siloam Springs Heating & AC
Today is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Siloam Springs Heating & AC pros a ring at 479-308-8176 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your residence, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your next service.