At Siloam Springs Heating & AC, we know that selecting a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Siloam Springs is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Siloam Springs Heating & AC a call at 479-308-8176. We’re happy to help!